I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are nine ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have blog posts, links to interviews and free downloads on this site. Chances are, I may have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. I write on attracting ideal customers, engaging prospects and delighting customers. I’ve been especially excited about the role of using podcast interviews to drive visitors, leads and customers to your website. These are all part of my overarching theme of helping small business harness the power of the internet to accelerate the growth of their profitable business.
- Attend a Free Webinar. I’m a teacher at heart. While I love being on podcasts, webinars are where you can really learn. The ability to see, hear and ask questions makes for a dynamic learning environment.
- Buy my online course. Are you a small business owner, author, coach, speaker, entrepreneur or solopreneur in need of more dream customers? They are listening to a podcast right now. Are they hearing you? Instead of starting your own podcast, learn to become an outstanding podcast guest. The results are faster and the return on investment is much greater. In this 8 video course you’ll learn to:
- Define who you want to speak to
- Position yourself as an expert
- Get booked on ideal podcasts
- Have the perfect interview every time
- Turn listeners into leads
- Turn leads into customers
- Outsource everything but the interview
- Plus, you will get all of the proven workflows, forms, email scripts, examples and templates
- Exclusive access to my database of over 500 podcasts looking for guests.
- Join my Online Business Accelerator Mastermind ®. I lead a paid mastermind for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. They involve group video conferences calls, private community forums, individual email coaching, and face-to-face meetings. The group is full for 2015, but we will open the 2016 application process again in November. If you would like to be notified in advance, please email me at email@example.com
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for years. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please contact my assistant. Here is an example of a recent talk. I will be presenting at the INBOUND 15 conference in Boston in September and ONTRAPalooza in Santa Barbara in October.
- Book me as a guest on your podcast. I’ve been the featured guest on over 100 podcasts. I tailor the message to the specific audience. My goal is to entertain, educate and make the host look like a genius for introducing me to his audience. To schedule me, please contact my assistant Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hire me as a personal coach / consultant. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, shoot me an email at email@example.com
- Have me and my Team Do It For You. If you want the online results we’ve seen, but your time is more precious than your money, consider outsourcing to our team. We build a virtual army of inbound marketers, graphic designers, copywritters and developers. We can do individual projects or take over the entire management of your online marketing and sales campaign. If you would like to discuss how we can help you and get a proposal, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to email me at email@example.com. I would be delighted to talk with you.